Sunday, December 23, 2007

Joy resumes training at the OTC - Merry Christmas!

Hi Everyone!

First off, Merry Christmas! My heart goes out to all of my close friends who have lost loved ones this year and this is their first Christmas without them. When my dad died 5 years ago, I remember how hard it was for me and I want you to know that I am praying for you and your family as you get through this first major holiday without them.

Secondly, I'd like to share the good news!! No doubt, thanks to all your prayers and support, I've now resumed shooting at the Olympic Training Center three days a week. Praise God! I'm very excited to have the opportunity to continue my training with Coach Lee and thankful for the help of some very key people who made it possible.

Have a blessed Christmas and I'll be speaking with you soon. If you would like to be added to my New Year's card list, please email me your address at joyfahrenkrog@yahoo.com. I'm going to be sending out a little surprise with it.

Love in Christ!

Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment